We can manage a project from the initial planning review and advice, surveying, design, planning applications through to final approval and construction. We cover the Brisbane City Council, Ipswich City Council, Morton Bay Regional Council, Somerset Regional Council, Gold Coast City Council and Logan City Council areas amongst others.
Examples of common development types are:
- BCC RiskSmart fast track Development Approvals
- Code Assess and Impact Assess applications
- Material Change of Use and Reconfiguring a Lot applications
- New houses and extensions in the Traditional Building Character Overlay
- Multiple Dwellings
- Industry in Industry Zones
- Retail Extensions
- Major Industrial Developments
- Multiple Dwelling Approvals (units)
- High-rise Residential Development
- Retail and Mixed Use
- Permissible Change to existing approvals
We have recently been involved in a number of high-rise residential developments as part of a recent boom in the Brisbane City Council area. We have also had success with altering development approvals, with one example in Newstead where we achieved an additional storey for the development.
We have acted for several churches of differing denominations in Logan City Council and Brisbane City Council local government areas. We have also acted for several transport companies in Brisbane City Council, Ipswich City Council, Logan City Council and Toowoomba Regional Council local government areas.
A list of recent approvals are available here.